Saturday, August 24, 2013

Today I learned - Cookies & More Cookies 8D

Today I learned..
I should probably be careful what links I click on while I browse the forums I access. It could lead to some real addicting fun sometimes.

Earlier this morning I was editing the blog, and I went onto my Southperry account to check a few threads. One of the moderators posted a game, and it's basically just you clicking on a cookie to unlock achievements. It's too much fun. :(

If you do click on the link to the game, and you do get addicted, don't say I didn't warn you..



-V

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that game...it was on Basil a few days ago and I'm sad to say I wasted an hour of my life clicking that cookie and waiting...
    To anybody that sees this: Don't play it if you value your time. And don't bake that many cookies.

    ReplyDelete